Data capture is a vital element for all businesses. Below we display how data capture boosted our client The Entertainers engagement by 319%.
The Entertainer originates in Amersham, Buckinghamshire, and is the UK’s largest independent toy retailer.
The popular brand has 124 stores and has loads of transactions happening every day. the company partnered with ODICCI to create an engaging offline-online campaign.
Want to know how we did it?
Customers scratched the card and revealed a unique code, which they then registered online with, along with their details to see if they had won. The second type of card had a unique number and no scratch. Again, customers registered online with their code to see if they had won.
The campaign was created with the incentive for the participation of a £250 gift card. Two types of cards were made and distributed in-store – the first type was a scratch card with a unique number.
We found that the cards containing a scratch had a significantly higher redemption rate than those without, and believe this is because of the increased engagement of reveal marketing. Email addresses are automatically verified and full opt-in.
At the end of this process, we added a second chance to win a £50 gift card by asking customers to give their feedback and enter their Net Promoter Score (NPS). This leads to an amazing 300% increase in customer feedback, allowing The Entertainer to better understand their customers.
- Million of transactions every year and no effective data capture process in place
- Implement a fun and non-intrusive offline data capture concept
- Easily add new stores to the data capture
- Report and analyse results in real-time
- Integration of transactional data
- Profile capture and email verification
- Scratch cards to reveal
- In-store distribution tracking of cards using barcodes
- Weekly reporting to stores
- Feedback / surveys increased by 270% during trial and 319% during global implementation
- Captured email address; receipt number and favourite store.
- Excellent engagement from stores in the data capture process
Interested to know what ODICCI can do for you?