Data capture is very vital for all types of businesses. let’s find out how Scribbler boosted their database and email list by 10x.
It was 1981, Margaret Thatcher has been in power for two excruciatingly long years already, Charles and Diana have just announced their engagement, Bucks Fizz has won the Eurovision Song contest and Scribbler has just been born!
There are 32 Scribbler stores across the UK that see thousands of customers every day, yet little customer information was gathered until the company partnered with ODICCI to create an offline-online campaign.
Previously, Scribbler used in-store sign-ups/forms requesting email addresses and information, which they had to manually type up themselves.
This was very time consuming and unengaging. So, how did Scribbler capture 10x more email addresses and increase their database by 50% in 4 months using ODICCI?
Scratch cards were distributed in-store along with receipts, if a participant scratched three pugs, they were a winner. To redeem their prize, winners went to the campaign micro-site and registered with their code from their card, and entered their email.
- Offline data capture
- Increase registrations
- Manual excel imports into CRM
- Scratch card competition
- Offline engagement > online registration
- Direct integration into CRM
- ESP integration
- Customer engagement in 34 stores in the UK
- +90.000 new email addresses in 6 months
- One out of four customers participates
- +93% of new email addresses
- +70% of customers register outside of the store
- 50% database increase in just 4 months