ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY (AUP)
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access and use our Site or pages published via our services – whether we provide it directly or use another party to provide it to you. This AUP applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site and anything launch or published from our site and services. This AUP ensures that ODICCI is compliant with any laws and regulations that apply to us. This AUP also protects the interests of all of our clients and their customers, as well as our goodwill and reputation.
Your use of our site and services means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this AUP, which supplement our Terms of Services.
If you suspect or know of any violation of this AUP, you must immediately notify us by email at [email protected] about the known or suspected violation of this AUP.
We have no responsibility to remove prohibited materials but may choose to do so and deny access to anyone who violates this AUP. We also reserve all other rights.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time. We will inform you, either online or via email, of any changes we make, as they are legally binding to you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
No SPAM policy
You may not use our site and services in any way to directly or indirectly transmit or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
You may use our Site and services only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site and services:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way to attempt to bypass or break any security mechanism on the site and services or to use our site and services in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to ODICCI or any of its users.
- In any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any of our site and services or interferes with any other party’s use of our site and services.
- To test or reverse engineer the site and services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities.
- For illegal, harmful, misleading, fraudulent or other malicious purposes.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To post, disseminate or communicate any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other technologically harmful program, data or code.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site and Services in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of Services.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of the site and services;
- Any equipment or network on which our site and services is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our site and services;
- Any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party in connection with your use of our site and services.
Our rights to termination
We reserve the right at all times to terminate your account and subscription plan to our website and services if you in any way violate this AUP and without any cause.
You acknowledge we may disclose information about your use of any services in regards to our site and services to satisfy any law, government request a court order, subpoena or other legal processes. We will notify you in such a situation unless we are required to keep the disclosure confidential by any law enforcement.
If we make this type of required disclosure we will notify you, unless we are required to keep the disclosure confidential.